Friday, September 18, 2009

remember when?

So I haven't been keeping up to date with my 90's music posts, simply because life kind of got in the way, and if you've ever read Children of the 90's you'll know how incredibly amazing their coverage of all thing's 90's is... makes it hard to keep up!

This song is a must for the list. Unfortunately embedding is disabled, but check it out if you want a music video that will certainly give me nightmares!



Collective soul was my favourite band for a long long time - I think I fed lizards with them playing on my mp3 player for about 6 months... And you have to give them extra points for the Dr Quinn-inspired hair!



And some Sheryl Crow just for the weekend! I love this song (and I think I can forgive that painful - no pun intended - First Cut is the Deepest song because of the other ones that were awesome!).

Happy Friday folks!

3 comments:

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

I love "roll to me". Thanks so much for posting the link. has made the friday a lot better!

SuvvyGirl said...

I still prefer Rod Stewarts version of the First Cut. I've never been a Sheryl Crow fan. Hard to believe the 90's ended almost 10 years ago.

The Mutant said...

I want to have Sheryl Crow's babies, always have, always will!

She made my life complete with the Tuesday Night Music Club album!