Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's over!

I've been feeling quite run down lately. Like about-to-pass out, falling asleep in my chair-type run down. It's been quite scary actually! Last night I finally gave in - I had a choice between calling the TOD to cancel and go to the doctor, or tough it out and have my final session with him. I took iron pills and vitamin B and toughed it out!


I think I was definitely low on iron because I felt SO much better this morning! I even (almost) managed the squat-jump-over steps-and-punch exercises! The TOD is quite annoyed that I'm not having any more sessions with him, I'm just too busy and he's too expensive and spending 2-3 hours in the gym everyday is just not working for me!
Anyway I have a lot of work to do as I'm going to help out at a zoo workshop for the next few days and i have a LOT to do!
To keep you all entertained: I found this here and it really made me think...

Scary, no?

5 comments:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

iron and magnesium work for everyone! ... or chocolate!
yeah I can feel your pain, if you have no energy how you can work out for 2 or 3h! btw. That's A LOT!

Thank you for stopping by on my blog and for leaving such a nice comment!

bisous. deva.

Candice said...

I love Andre Jordan. :) Thanks for tea today!

po said...

I guess it is definitely possible to exercise too much and not give your body time to recover?

Kath Lockett said...

No, not scary, but a good summation of what most of us think about ourselves regardless of our age or life experiences....

Tamara said...

Scary, yes.

I have to smile at the thought of TOD being annoyed though. He sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to annoy.