Thursday, September 17, 2009

is it just me?

So now even MORE of my equipment isn't working... I'm starting to think it has something to do with me... And my supervisors keep wanting to talk about my Future and my Career. Fair enough, my PhD is coming to an end, but at the same time all I really want is a holiday. Can you be a professional vagabond?

And would they give me a hat if I was one?

In the meantime, I have become completely addicted to two TV shows -weird as I haven't watched TV for well over a year.

This is a montage of clips from one of them. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Australia. I just discovered your blog and just wanted to say that I know exactly what you are going through with your PhD. Hang in there! By the way, do you work on platysaurus?

Helen said...

Do I know you?

Anonymous said...

No, I don't think so...I came across your blog via someone else's completely by chance but we work in the same field and I have an inkling we might know the same people. You have my absolute assurances that I have no intentions of sharing the existence of your blog with any mutual acquaintainces. Even though it's in the public domain, I understand and respect the importance of an unfettered outlet for venting.

Best of luck with the PhD.

Helen said...

Wow, it really is a small world! Thanks for a great Sunday-morning heart attack!

Take care!