Monday, September 14, 2009

Don't hate me...

You know when you get a song stuck in your head and you can't remember enough of the lyrics to google it, so you kind of have to live with it for WEEKS. The only thing that will get it out of your head is to hear the whole song for some obscure reason...

Well anyway, I had this problem the other day, and so of course I whined about it on Facebook (as you do) and Sarah suggested a different song. You know those songs that are insanely catchy but awful at the same time -like 'it's a small world' or 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' or the Macarena or something like that.

And so she suggested this song instead. I've been torturing poor Luke and Leia with it for a wile now because I find it hilarious. To be fair, Leia was whining about having a different song stuck in her head earlier, and I DID solve that problem for her... Plus it's just too easy to say "hey look at this!" and then pull my headphones out of my laptop... yes, I'm a bad person.

So don't hate me for this, but I officially name this the catchiest song of all time (not in a good way)... it also gets bonus points for the high-waisted leather pants and the rest of the band dressing as fruit (I can't decide which is better - the trumpeter-banana or the drummer. Thoughts?)

4 comments:

po said...

Ok hate you.

Just kidding, but that banana shall haunt me :)

Candice said...

I think this may be the end of our friendship.

Just joking!

Seriously though... Where to begin?! The guy on the right seems really uncertain about the whole thing, their hairstyles are more terrifying than the dancing pineapple, who actually seems rather shy (or maybe she's thinking "Why the heck am I doing this?!?") and I suspect the guy on the right has a thing for the pineapple - he kept glancing at her (though she might have bumped into him). The banana trumpeter rocks, but the drummer rocks more!

Leia said...

Now I have "drag" by Placebo stuck in my head... Oh the pain...

Becca Christensen said...

Ha ha - cute!

Love those dance moves. Ow ow.