Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm alive (I think!)

Sorry I've been quiet, I agreed to help out at a workshop at the zoo, and so my general productivity has plummeted somewhat and so I spend my spare time doing real work so that I can spend my work time trying to get a bunch of strong-personalitied zookeepers to agree on things!

In the meantime I have:

  • been interviewed by a high-school student (awkward)
  • Had an incredibly awesome tai chi session (the sword can give you hand-cramps, but it starts making more sense after a while)
  • Realised that my unofficial therapist is no longer necessary as anything more than a great friend and someone to eat potato wedges with.
  • Seen Tattoo, which besides being incredibly awesome and full of shiny things, has made me desperate to go to Burundi (however you spell that).

I promise I will write more about everything soon, but right now I have to go and save the world (i.e. take my laptop into meetings to research for my meetings with the chemists next week, while being supportive of the people in the other meetings).

Or something like that anyway.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Becca Christensen said...

Yay for outgrowing your 'therapist'. : ]

Kath Lockett said...

Fair enough :)

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

potato wedges...sounds delish!