Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Po is amazing!

So as she named Norbert, we had promised to write a post on the amazingness of Po. But as I had discovered (to my joy) that my laptop has an integrated microphone, we decided to record a message instead. Of course, knowing us, we couldn't keep on topic at all, so I'm afraid you have to listen to our ramblings before you get to the amazingness of Po.

There are also (gasp!) pictures of Luke wit his broken nose, pictures of many people who aren't Leia, and some amazing audio-editing by Luke to remove Leia's REAL name (whoops). As I don't have a third party audio hosting site thingie, we figured why not make it a movie-type thing, as blogger lets you upload videos but not just sound files for some reason.

Oh, and don't panic when there are areas with a black screen, I decided that we had enough pictures!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

po said...

Why thank you you crazy people, for celebrating my awesomeness in the form of a Star Wars tribute! :)

Kath Lockett said...

Hmmm, was there anything 'special' in that chocolate you guys were eating???

Helen said...

Po: it's not a star wars tribute! Be glad we didn't mention the *gasp* tellytubby...

Kath: nope, it was actually a pretty calm conversation for us. Although I think Luke might be planning on using my "WHAT?" in a project soon. The chocolate was pretty unspecial ;)

And there I was expecting a critique on our accents... oh well at least they can't be strong enough to merit discussion!

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

loves it!

po said...

I may have missed something, but what was with the broken nose, what happened, do I know this story, have I forgotten, I am a goldfish! Please remind me.

Helen said...

Skinny bitches: thanks! not many people understand us enough to enjoy our randomness!

Po: long story short: Luke and his family were held up about a week ago and he got smacked in the face with a gun and this broke his nose. He had surgery on Thusday to fix it and now he's got this weird solid plastic gauze stuff on it which is realy strange and quite a conversation-starter!