Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do the locomotion...

That awful awful song is stuck in my head now! But quite true, I'm just moving steadily(ish), getting things done, and finding more to do. Leia was going to record something with me tonight but we couldn't decide what we were going to talk about so she went home because her car has been a bit unfriendly lately and she wanted to make sure she got home ok.
 
And the car broke down, so I got to sit and wait for her dad because she seems to think that sitting on your own is safe after dark... silly child! 
 
And I'm trying to write an article for the reserve where I do my fieldwork. It was a ot ahrder than I'd expected, but now that I'm getting into it it's not too bad at all! I'm just hoping they're not too strict on the word count!
 
So everybody's doing... the lo-co-mo-tion...
 
AAAAARGH!!!!

4 comments:

EEbEE said...

I like that song. i sing it in the shower!



(no....not really. Honestly, what do you take me for!!!)

The Mutant said...

The Locomotion? Really? If you're going to do the Kylie back-catalog you could at least do Hand On Your Heart, Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi, Especially For You, I dunno, something like that.

I'm not really into Kylie though, obviously.

Janine / Being Brazen said...

I used to love that song soo much. .....but then i also used to wear "scrunchies" in my hair.....How things have changed ;)

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

This is real...I heart that song! 80s Kylie rocks! "You gotta swing your hips now...jump back...now I think you got the knack, woah!"
Also agree, Je Ne Sais Ps Pourquoi is just as awesome. "I Still love you..." Damn I wish I grew up in the 80s.