Tuesday, October 17, 2006

fuzzy thinking

I just gave my flash drive to the Australian so he could listen to a sound-clip. I forgot that it has a folder called 'to be read when I'm feeling particularly intelligent' on it. He laughed.

He was listening to the 'how to speak English with an Afrikaans accent' clip. He found it funny, but most of the humour was actually lost on him. Quite sad.

I'm downloading articles again. on colour this time. Hopefully I'll actually get some work done today! I need to have my results done by the end of today, which is probably why I'm spending all my time on my introduction...

Anyway, just checking in to say hi. The Desert trip is going to be almost a month long, so I won't be blogging very much afer about a month's time...

6 comments:

sarah said...

Ahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

"my gat is op die botter"

hee hee

Anonymous said...

No blogging for a month?! Ack!!!

Helen said...

isn't it 'in die botter?' For some reason I thought it was 'bom in die botter' but fortunately I ran into Marlien and she straightened me out!

As much as I normally die without an internet connection, I'm really looking forward to it! Think about it... silence, no bleeping (or bleep-bloop - no names mentioned) or emails telling me to work... or trying to track down my supervisor... no mom on the phone (i intend to have 'no signal')... sounds perfect...

I got crapped on for skipping the conference :(
Not in an angry way. In a "I'm disappointed in you" way. then he gave me a bunch of articles for my write up...

Sorry about the long comment. It happens when you should be working.

Anonymous said...

You're going to the desert?? kewwwwwwl. :)

I think we have indeed met.. it was very brief, and I think I was trying to find out where Sarah was. But if I ever see you again in the Bio lab (which I'm not sure I will considering we have less than a week left of varsity - GASP), I'll be sure to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Anonymous said...

And I'm dying to know what's on the 'intelligent' file? hehe

I don't let ANYONE (except my trusted computer administrator who is incapable of looking down on me hehe) view my computer.

One might find shongololos lurking again.

AND GOGGAS!!!!

(just bashed a gogga now)

Anonymous said...

you got crapped on? gross.

yeah, i'm planning on going to New Zealand for a couple of months when I leave Korea and I'm planning on having no contact for a while.

i love blogs, emails and such but sometimes I feel addicted. Addiction isn't good.