I’ve decided that rather than bemoan the fact that 10 gram lizards are infinitely smarter than me, I’m going to talk about the weird people in the world who somehow stumble across this blog. I don’t mean the regular readers (and you all rock!).
I mean people who have an inexplicable urge to Google:
- is there anything to do with fish you don’t want anymore (as in Nemo, or leftover fish fingers?
- lizard bonding feet (anyone care to explain this one?)
- is there any particular hair salon in bloemfontein I can use (why? would most of them refuse to cut your hair?)
- Laryngitis complete (the abridged version just wasn’t hurting enough)
- itboom (again, care to explain?)
- miss whiplash aka helen (I have a secret identity?)
- tales of doom (fair enough)
- lizards eating spaghetti (I thought they liked penne?)
- m.e. eye and tongue
- how many days out of a week do herpetologist work (well I’m on 7 right now, in case you didn’t figure it out).
- better than ftv (why thank you!)
- what are dangers if you don’t tie your shoelaces
- lizards like to go in people’s ears (so i should make ear-shaped traps!)
- do lizards tails move when falling off? yes/no
I hope that somewhere, somehow, you find the answers to your questions. And that you can dispose of the fish before they start to smell funky.