- The students are actually very cool! I’ve finally begun to pair up names with faces and handwriting, and there are some pretty amazing people in the group.
- It amazing how some people open up when you’re walking down the road on a ‘rescue mission’ at 2am. I still feel kind of bad that the girl with the attitude problem finally opened up and I ran off – distracted by something shiny…
- Brandy and coke is never a good idea. Unless it is.
- Rocks move sometimes. Ow. yip, just as I lose the last batch of bruises…
- Getting into a car as not NEARLY as much fun as hanging on to the back of it as you go over bumps. Turning corners is infinitely more fun while hanging on to the side so you swing outwards…
- doing crazy out-of-car riding results in a weird sunburn and some entertaining bruises.
- You had to be there.
- Identifying plants at 2am is possible, even after said brandy and coke!
- I have the weirdest sunburn EVER!
Monday, March 01, 2010
Posted by Helen at 4:52 pm