- When going to a concert have a confirmed number of people you're meeting. Ours changed as people cancelled, appeared, resolved fights with significant others (and therefore un-split the group).
- Keep this number below 10. Get to 12 and you'll be herding cats.
- DO introduce separate groups of friends together and watch them discover the awesomeness. Do not be confused when they are surprised that you pick good friends.
- Wear flat shoes, it's quicker to get away when running into significant other's exes in the bathroom.
- Do not go to the bathroom after the start of the show. Besides the fields of passed out/tripping people on the access stairs, you may have to watch a random stranger pee in the sink (with several open bathroom stalls).
- If someone walks past, trips and pours a glass of... hang on that's warm... yip, a glass of pee down your front... I don't know. Enjoy the show. Then get the heck out of there and take a very hot shower. VERY hot (shudder).
- The guys in Metallica may be twice my age, but they're still cooler than I'll ever be!
- try not to lose friends, finding someone in a crowd of 60 000 people with blocked cellphone networks is tricky.
Good show! Now to de-angst in time for Bon Jovi next week!