The super-awesome Nes has given me two LOVELY awards. Something about her… well IRL Nes is one of my favourite people in the whole world. I often think she’s not crazy at all – everyone else is. She’s someone who just loves the people she cares about, no matter how much they may hurt her. she’s always available when you need a shoulder to cry on, a pep talk, or just some girly gossip. She was the P1’s first cheerleader, and even co-conspirator who gave him the address to send flowers to my lab, and then called me to make sure I wasn’t freaking out when I got them.
Anway back to the shiny pink prizes:
They both follow pretty much the same drill: 7 random things about me and 5 awesome people to pass it on to.
Random things about me:
- I have had a mild obsession with Bon Jovi since I was ten, and ever since the rumours of their coming to South Africa started I’ve checked their tour website at least once every two weeks.
- The scariest thing that happened to me was babysitting for the first time and hearing my mother’s voice coming out of my mouth.
- I am trying to visualise were I will be a year from now, but I can’t seem to imagine a complete picture.
- Graduating is becoming something of an obsession (well graduation and sleep). My father is determined to get me to wear the horrible pouffy hat though.
- I am desperate to see the phdcomics movie!
- P1 is getting me seaquest, but that is not without judgement on his part (and on the housemates too)…
- I’ve developed an unhealthy addiction to the tubs of candyfloss you can get at spar. The sugar makes me cranky but it’s just so tasty and I love having a blue tongue afterwards
So people to give it to… I think it’s about time the skinny-bitches got something pink and shiny. They can split it one each if it makes them happy, otherwise doubling-up is totally ok too.
Dating is my hobby: OK, I’m a bit of a lurker there but I just love her blog with the insightful experiences of growing up and settling down and enjoying the simple moments that make everything worthwhile. And the occasional panic which I can totally identify with.
Bonda84: besides being my email-advice giver, I am loving seeing her having fun and living her life after settling for not-good-enough.
Kath Lockett: For moving across the world and still making me laugh or cry. And for showing me that you don’t have to be perfect to be loved and happy which is better than perfect.
Po: for stopping blogging and making me so sad and then starting again. And for having awesome music taste (and not just the vuvuzela)