OK, first tings first, blogger hates me and won’t let me comment. On My own Blog.
Secondly, it’s Friday! And rather than write about my mini/massive meltdown that resulted in me crying in the middle of a shopping centre while P1 got me lunch and tried to fend off the angry shoppers who thought he was being mean to me (phd depression, google it. I’m not alone), or about our accidentally ending up at kareoke-night with a bunch of awesome old guys (and my less-than sparkling kareoke debut), I decided to take the easy option.
As always it’s from here:
1. I love hairdye because it makes me feel like a new person when I’m having a sad day and don’t want to be ‘me’ for a while. I’m considering going red again.
2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me about the difference between assertive and aggressive. And that when I crashed my brother’s car the best thing was to et me take the dog for a walk. for about 4 hours.
3. My first kiss went a little like this ...not quite magical, it was a bit on the awkward side and I don’t think I ever spoke to that person again.
4. My celebrity crush is Joaquin Phoenix. Pre-weird phase. Also Hugh Jackman and john Cusak (before he started ageing badly).
5. My splurge of choice is makeup and earrings. It would be shoes but i have big feet and finding shoes that fit me and aren’t ugly is difficult and traumatic.
6. My biggest accomplishment is surviving my degree so far. And becoming who I am today (who is someone I might consider being friends with – well if the stupid tears stopped happening. I had to wear waterproof mascara for the last week to avoid the panda-style).
7. My dance jam of choice is cheesy old music, think Duran Duran, Journey, Bon Jovi. Alternatively anything garbage or Prodigy and I WILL dance.