Thursday, May 27, 2010

I’m alive… sort of

Been feeling very hermit-ish this week. The headache to end all others isn’t helping either (I calculated my aspirin intake just now and was shocked and horrified… ). I think the flu is beginning to attack.

Not much to say except that i think I might just go home ad have some soup, and not think about productivity and stuff until tomorrow…

Anyway as I feel somewhat over-medicated and sleepy, I'm going to stop there and attempt to get some work done.

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Candice said...

Huge hugs, lady! I hope that you feel better soon! :)

Tamara said...

Sorry about the blog roll mishap! all fixed now ;-)

Hope the headaches (yours and mine) go away ASAP!

po said...

Shame about the headache :(

Kath Lockett said...

Hope you feel better soon. As a fellow headache/migraine sufferer, I feel your pain.

Get thee to bed!