I’m feeling lazy, rushing around getting stuff done before work this afternoon, and recovering from going out for ‘a little bit’ last night and getting home at 1:30. Whoops.
So I figured as the cool kids in the bloggy-world are doing I would quiz you guys!
- how are you today? I am doing well, just tired and a bit sad that it’s my last day of ‘early twenties’ – I intend to mild the ‘mid-twenties’ label until I hit 29-and-364-days. Just so you know.
- What annoys you most right now? For me it’s bad drivers, I seem to have a way of attracting them
- Chocolate or vanila? I had to ask. Vanilla!!!
- What would your reaction be to purple snow? Probably hide under the blankets until I’d seen if it made people’s fingers melt. Then make snow angels. Be grateful I wasn’t in the yellow snow region.
- Favourite song at the moment? I’ve been rediscovering Garbage lately and had the song ‘Drive you Home’ on repeat.
- What’s making you smile today? The puppy is visiting! Puppypuppypuppy!
- Sword or crossbow? That’s a tough one… I’m loving the sword stuff right now, but crossbows really do send a nice ‘leave me alone’ message. I think longbows are pretty, but could be inconvenient on public transport.
- What do you want for Christmas? A trapeze! I’ve been watching ‘The Flyer’ again.
- Sorry, I had to end it here!
- just kidding!
You know what to do! Answer in comments pleasepleaseplease!