Friday, February 13, 2009

No dinosaurs in Tahiti!

So nothing very exciting happened today, except that Luke's supervisor sent us a weird song about start Trek (neither of us have ever watched it I don't think), and I almost ended up organising 60 undergrads into writing their test because Luke was late and the lecturer had disappeared. Fortunately shortly after I started giving instructions the lecturer arrived.

Oh, and the IT guy here gave me a copy f the old DOS-based wolf3D! We used to play it when I was a little kid and its bringing back SO many memories! I still get lot regularly in the maze and get stuck in doorways when I aim a little bit too far left, but the graphics are terrible, the music is cheesy and the bad guys scream like girls when you kill them and I loved it!

I just did a dinosaur quiz with Luke, it was surprisingly difficult, and I got 50%, which is pretty embarrassing considering I used to spend my free time gluing chunks of fossil together and chatting to a paleontologist...

Now I have to matk 60 tree worksheets...

7 comments:

sarah said...

i miss the bio building.

remember the time when they were looking for the "illegal BA student" ?? ahahahaa. they even asked ME where "she" was... ahahaha good times!!

Candice said...

I swear I remember playing that game, somewhere in my misguided youth...

I would've got 0 for the dinosaur quiz, unless they asked questions about dinosaur brains...

Luke said...

I must admit...I was suprised by your dismal performance on the quiz! ;)

Thanks a ton for the party! 'Twas awesome!

tyt said...

サイト制作
秋葉原 メイド
ペット火葬 つくば
つくば ペット火葬
つくば ペット霊園
つくば ペット葬儀
立食パーティー用プレート
でしこ
soul source production
ベトナム シーフード
高収入 アルバイト
高収入 アルバイト
アパレル 求人
アパレル 派遣
人妻 出会い
風俗
風俗
デリヘル
アダルトゲーム
高収入求人
高収入求人
ソープランド
性感マッサージ 名古屋
M性感 名古屋
出会い
I wish you always happy and success in your life.
Thanks for sharing!
Best regards!

Being Brazen said...

Are you talking about that wolfenstein game ?

Helen said...

yes, it's the wolfenstein game! It's awful because it's addictive and it make me nauseous... bad combo!

Anonymous said...

五島列島
水産加工
牡蠣
きびなご