Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm alive

This is just a little note to say that I have every intention of carrying on with this blog, but the last few weeks have been insanely busy - if all goes well I'll probably have something up in a few days.

So, just to keep the ball rolling: if you were to pick a theme song to play whenever you walked into the room, what would it be? I gave into my non-goth goth side and picked Nightwish: Chest of Wonders. I know it's a bit hectic but I figured it's adventurous (total going on a quest music), dramatic and totally written for guitar hero!

So what would yours be?

10 comments:

SuvvyGirl said...

Hmmmm...Good question!! I will have to give this some thought, there are so many songs to choose from. :P And I'm glad you're not ending your blog too...I'd cry.

EEbEE said...

Incubus - are you in?

Good topic by the way, I never thought about that before. I guess most people would choose a similar song as a ringtone on their phone...

sarah said...

ooh i love this question... hmmm.... i think it would change all the time!

right now, probably something corny like bon jovi - you give love a bad name. i am in that kinda mood right now!

yeah!

Thomas said...

Mine would definately be the Captain Planet theme song:)

SuvvyGirl said...

Haha! I love some of the answers everyone gave. I thought I was the only person on the face of the planet that ever watched Captain Planet!!

I think mine would either have to be Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd or Eye of the Tiger by Survivor...who doesn't like a good Rocky moment. :P

Helen said...

I'd totally forgotten about captain planet! I'll ave to see if I still have a copy. And nowEye of the tiger is stuck n my head... thanks a lot! Now I''ll have to go and find something even catchier...

Tamara said...

Where is my mind, by The Pixies.

Or maybe the 20th Century Fox theme jingle ;-)

Tamara said...

PS: Tagged you.

Kath Lockett said...

Hmmm, tonight it would be that annoying-but-catchy nineties song 'boom boom shake shake the room'.... but only because I've been pigging out all day and feel rather flabby now!

Candice said...

Based on yesterday's conversation, my song would be OK Go's "Here it goes again"! I'll bring my own treadmill...