- Being busy and being productive are two very different things.
- Photographing weddings is exhausting
- exercising too much after a couple of weeks of couch-potatoeness is fine, until you overdo it on the core exercises. do you know how much you use your core muscles? Particularly the lower-back region...
- threatening Paris Hilton moviesd Twilight is a good way of making people make movie-choices quickly ("the Hottie & the Nottie" anyone?)
- How I Met Your Mother is hilarious. Suit up!
- Driving in fog is scary. How do Capetonians manage it all the time?
- Plants vs zombies is evil.
- I'm officially c25k doomed. Getting past week 4 is an impossibility.
- turns out that when you need to leave the house just before 6am, setting the alarm clock for 5:45 doesn't really work. Odd...
- It took me 4 days to figure out why I was always late in the mornings.
- Being friendly to crazy-cat ladies is the worst idea ever.
- Woolworths makes amazing malva pudding. Now to try and find a recipe to make it at home...
Friday, November 19, 2010
Posted by Helen at 6:05 pm