Thursday, April 05, 2007

I've been thinking

Hey guys,

I've been thinking a lot over the last day or two (I would have said this sooner, but I think blogger was down, it wouldn't let me post), and I've realised that my priorities in life are severely skewed and I need to fix it. My work, which should have been my number one priority, has been falling behind, and I'm not stressed enough about it. The people who were supposed to be supportive, evidently aren't, so I need to fix things properly myself.

I've decided to take a break from blogging so I can focus properly. I also got a bit tired of people knowing what was going on inside my head, I need some privacy. So thanks everyone, it's been real. If anything noteworthy happens in the next month or two I'll make sure to post it, but until then I'll be pretty quiet.

It's been real.

5 comments:

Luke said...

You can't NOT blog! It's in your blood!

Helen said...

In my blood?
I miss it, really, but I think a break is in order. So of course SO many bizarre things happened! so I may be writing a weekly blog... if I get time!

Thanks so much for helping out today! It was an insane shift! Almost like a saturday night... except the panic attacks and screamers are somewhat unusual...

Angela said...

sometimes a break is good...this coming from a very inconsistent blogger. all the best! i'll keep checking though. you won't lose your readership.

Anonymous said...

Bloggin i think is a very therapeutic activity, mainly cos it allows you to vent. So I think always remember that it's there. :)

And if you worried about other peeps reading it, just start another one. A *secret* one...

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good at keeping up my blog but I'm looking forward to not having a computer and internet access in New Zealand. Only 11 more days!!!